|LIKE: Find your next job on Facebook|
- Search for jobs by a variety of factors, including keyword, location, contract type, and job category.
- Read detailed job descriptions and apply for openings right on Facebook.
- Apply to join the Post University talent pool.
- Find jobs matching your Facebook profile.
- Get referred by your Facebook network.
- Post job opportunities if you're hiring for your organization.
Now that we're using our new Facebook job board, Post University Career Services will no longer be emailing job opportunities to students as we have done in the past. All internship and job opportunities will be posted on Facebook for students to search there.
The Career Center bulletin board also will not post job opportunities, but will now have a weekly summary update of the previous week's new job postings, flyers for career events and workshops, as well as both on- and off-campus job fairs.
While you're at our Career Services Facebook page, you can also:
- Watch videos of our career events and workshops from our YouTube channel.
- Check the "Events" tile for upcoming career workshops and events.
- Access our Pinterest pinboards on Dress for Success, What Not to Wear to an Interview, and more. You can also access our Pinterest page directly.
- Follow Career Services on Twitter.
- Connect with Career Services on LinkedIn.
Like Career Services on Facebook and try our new job board now to get started. Let us know what you think, too!