Post University faculty and students have been doing some great things lately, and the media is taking notice! Read on to see the stories that have recently appeared in the news. (Some stories didn’t appear online, so unfortunately we don’t have a link to share for them.)
- OurBlook hit Jane Bailey, Ed.D., Dean of the School of Education, with eight questions about online education, including its advantages, disadvantages, keys to maintaining academic quality, and more.
- “Good Morning America” featured Post graduate Christine DeJesus in its story about new U.S. Air Force recruits. Christine earned her bachelor’s degree in marketing from Post, has worked in Post’s admissions department, and will soon begin Air Force training. We talked to her recently about her story, and will be sharing our podcast on our blog soon.
- Connecticut attorney Tim Moynahan’s donation to the Post University law library was covered by Hartford Courant, WTNH-TV News 8, and NECN.
- Post’s two upcoming career fairs were covered by Republican American, Hartford Courant, Hartford Business Journal, WVIT-TV NBC 30, and Fox 61.
- Post’s reorganization in four schools was covered by Hartford Business Journal, Republican American, and Hartford Courant.
- Joey Vaughn, Post’s first Master of Education program graduate, was featured in Republican American, The Clarion, and The Daily Sentinel.
- Hartford Courant also featured our Workshop for Attorneys held by Douglas Brown, J.D., Academic Program Manager of Post’s MBA Program.